In this episode of The Family Matters First Podcast we pick up from last episode where we spoke about how If the Father Fails, the Family Has No Future. Today we share The 6 Areas Where the Feminization Can Be Seen in the Family. We discuss what feminism says and what the Bible teaches.
6 Areas Where the Feminization Can Be Seen in the Family:
1. Feminization: Marriage has been destabilized and divorce is socially and psychologically more acceptable
What the Bible says: Marriage is a divine and covenantial institution that binds a man and a woman together for life as a sacrate vow
2. Male headship in the family has been replaced by an egalitarian arrangement
The servant leader is submitted to God and it should be an honor to submit
Hupotasso– to voluntary place yourself under one’s authority
3. Feminism- The man is just as responsible as the woman to provide for the financial needs of the family
What the Bible says:
4. The woman as a full-time homemaker is scorned while the working woman is now a cultural norm
5. The responsibility of motherhood is seen in different terms than in the past.
What the Bible says: 1 Timothy 2:15, 1 Timothy 5:14
6. A large family is despised instead being known that it comes as a blessing and sovereignty
The Influence of a Man
In the family, if a child comes to Christ there is a 25% that the rest of the family will come to Christ
In the family, if the woman comes to Christ there is a 29% that the rest of the family will come to Christ
In the family, if a man comes to Christ there is a 95% that the rest of the family will come to Christ
David, Nabal and Abigail- 1 Samuel 25
Did You Enjoy the Show?
We want to hear from you!
Email us at Podcast@FamilyMattersFirst.org with your feedback about today’s show.
Thanks for Listening! May We Ask You For a Favor?
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.